Starting a business can seem a daunting task, so allow OSI to remove the concern of meeting health & safety legal requirements.
In our experience the majority of small businesses do not comply with legal requirements under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, as they are unaware of their legal duties and do not have budget to employ a Health & Safety Manager. This can result in severe consequences such as accidents, fines, legal actions and court cases. OSI will ensure you comply with regulations allowing you to focus on running a successful business.
At OSI we want to ensure clients can implement health & safety legislation fundamentals at the commencement of trading, providing the assurance that no step has been overlooked. We offer an initial health & safety set up service for any business to support full compliance with regulatory requirements. Therefore protecting your company against fines or Health & Safety notices.
Packages can be built to fit requirements, types of services available include but are not limited to:
- Conduct a health & safety audit, providing a comprehensive report identifying successes and all areas of improvement
- Assist with regulatory compliance that matches the types of work undertaken by the company
- Develop and promote a bespoke safety culture program within the company
- Ensure compliance building fire regulations
- Train staff in statutory accident reporting (RIDDOR), Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification
- Build a proactive reporting culture
- Creation of the Health & Safety Policy
- Introduction of lessons learned format
- Identify and communicate leading & Lagging indicators
Once set up is complete our services can then be offered on a retained basis for any further health and safety advice, assistance you should require, this can be through our competent person service monthly, or on retained packages to suit your business needs. OSI is here to support all size of projects and offer that personal touch.