Omniscient Safety Innovations currently instruct 3 levels of First Aid for Mental Health, RQF and FAA (First Aid Awards) accredited.
Validation period of 3 years before re-qualification is required.
Information on our courses for First Aid for Mental Health;
The course is instructed on the following levels:
- Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (Half day course)
- Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health (1 full day)
- Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (all of above, 2 full days)
The full 2-day course consists of a multitude of modules, covering a large variety of mental health conditions including;
- What is First Aid for Mental Health
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health condition
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Bipolar disorder
We are currently able to offer this course onsite at your workplace, the course can accommodate up to 16 candidates at any one time.