OSI offers a range of courses that can be delivered one to one or in a group setting. These can be held at an onsite location or provided at an external facility.
The competence of an individual is vital, whether they are employers, managers, supervisors, employees or contractors, especially those with safety-critical roles. It ensures they recognise the risks in their activities and can apply the right measures to control and manage those risks. People are the most important element of any organisations, at OSI we will provide comprehensive, inclusive and engaging courses to develop the competence of your teams.
Several of these courses have been developed internally at OSI, such as our bespoke behavioural course. This particular course is aimed at assisting individuals to understand the root causes that drive human behaviours at work and enabling the creation a healthier workplace safety cultures.
Our specialist courses are listed below but are not limited to:
- COSSH awareness (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Clarifying COMAH (Control of Major Accidents and Hazards)
- Risk assessment training
- Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Hazard identification
- Mobilisation and Induction
- Manual handling
- Behavioural training (diligent bystander)
- Working at Height
- Understanding legislation
- Understanding Safety Culture
- Mental Health First Aider
- Coaching for leaders
- Train your safety coaches