At OSi we are very excited to announce that we have signed the Armed Forces Covenant as part of our company’s ongoing commitment to Armed Forces and their families.
The AFC is a promise by the nation ensuring that those who serve or have served in the UK Armed Forces, and their families, are treated fairly. We’re proud to recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business.
We will continue to promote fair treatment for veterans both internally & externally, to improve employment opportunities for those leaving the services by:
- On our social media platforms/posts we will highlight we are a veteran owned business
- We have worked with Joint Force Alba recruitment and Aberdeen City Council on an initiative to promote veteran employment.
- Displaying the Covenant logo on our website.
- Armed Forces Day participation is a long standing commitment of ours by joining in the marches and promoting on all of our platforms.
- We will always over 10% discounted rate off our courses to veterans or serving serviceman
- For those in the reserve forces we would apply suitable flexibility to attend any training or deployments